If you’ve had a run in with the law, what you need is the best criminal defense lawyer to represent you in court. Whether you are being charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, the consequences of being found guilty can be severe with life-long effects.
But how do you know you have the best criminal defense lawyer on your side? Here are the qualities to look for so you can get the best outcome possible.
Qualities Possessed by the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer
The best criminal defense lawyer:
- Has practiced criminal law for many years
- Belongs to bar associations and other professional organizations
- Has a good relationship with the prosecutor’s office
- Is very familiar with the charges you are facing
- Communicates foreseeable problems with your case
- Tells you what to expect at the different stages of the process
- Is up front about rates, fees, and other expenses
Contact Nuttall & Coleman
Nuttall & Coleman:
- Will analyze a case, identify its strengths and weaknesses, and collaborate to provide the best defense strategy
- Can help convince a court to drop charges against you based on insufficient evidence or improper procedure
- Have a nuanced understanding of probable cause as it is defined within your jurisdiction
- May be able to persuade the court to reduce your bail or waive it altogether
- Will negotiate a reduction of charges to a lesser crime or reduced sentencing (if one expects to be found guilty of a crime)
- Can negotiate a deal so one can be charged as a juvenile, when applicable
If this sounds like what you need for your case, contact Nuttall & Coleman today!
Categorised in: Uncategorized